Get answers to frequently asked questions on what a contract with United American can do for you.
How does United American help Agents build long-term income?
Agents get paid level commissions as well as renewals for as long as the policy remains in force*.
How does UA help Agents reach more prospects?
Our Lead Program for top-level General Agents and lead incentive programs for Agents provide the opportunity to reach more prospects.
- General Agents who enter into our lead contract earn lead dollar credits based on production.
- Free senior lead lists in your local area when you contract.
- Lead incentives for newly contracted Agents and ongoing incentives for existing Agents based on production.
How does UA help Agents expand their product portfolio?
United American offers a very competitive and diverse product portfolio. We provide Medicare Supplements, life, and supplemental health and accident insurance plans.
What recognition and incentives does UA offer?
- Top producing direct contracted Agents with $1 million or more in net annualized issued premium (NAIP) are invited to join the ‘Eagles’ club – United American’s Agent Advisory Board.
- Top producing Agents and Agencies who qualify are featured in Summit Magazine, our exclusive, four-color printed monthly publication.
- Top producing Agents and Agencies who qualify also attend Company-sponsored conventions and other trips held at exotic destinations, like the Dominican Republic, Royal Caribbean cruises, etc.
- Year-round incentive program with various giveaways
How quickly does UA pay customer claims?
United American Insurance Company works hard to ensure the UA insurance policies purchased by your clients perform to meet high expectations. We are very proud of our service performance record and believe the numbers speak to how much attention we put into servicing policyholders.
What is the application like?
UA’s applications feature simple, Yes/No underwriting, so Agents can quickly tell whether an application is eligible for coverage. (Of course, our Underwriting Dept. determines final acceptance.) See an example of our standard Medicare Supplement application. For other products, call 1 (800) 925-7355 to talk to an Agent Service Representative.
What other incentives can you offer me?
- Recruiting support to grow your agency
- Company-sponsored sales contests and trips to exotic locations
- Flexibility to choose, change, and control how your Agents are paid