Since 1947, United American has been dedicated to helping working class families achieve financial protection from adverse circumstances. UA provides life, supplemental health, and accident insurance coverage to individuals, families, and Seniors. Additionally, United American is recognized as a leading writer of individual Medicare Supplement products.1
TOP 3 UA PRODUCTS
1. Medicare Supplement
Medicare Supplement insurance policies are purchased to provide extra insurance coverage in addition to Medicare Part A (Hospital) and Part B (Medicare). Original Medicare covers some of the healthcare costs, but not all. Business with UA means:
- No Networks – Your doctors, your choice. We don’t restrict you to networks of specialists.
- Nationwide Coverage – No matter where you live or travel in the United States, our coverage is accepted by any physician who accepts Medicare.
- Guaranteed Renewable – As long as your premiums are paid on time, we will never cancel your policy.
2. Juvenile Whole Life
UA’s Juvenile Whole Life Insurance policy offers childhood rates to fit your client’s budget. A policy offering many benefits, your clients may love it because:
- Juvenile Whole Life insurance provides permanent lifetime coverage2
- Cash value and loan value accumulate as the child grows3
- Paid up insurance and extended term insurance options provided
- Coverage can stay with the child through adulthood, regardless of changes in health or occupation
3. Group Insurance
United American’s Group Retiree Health plans can help employers and unions sponsor coverage supplemental to Medicare for their retirees.
In addition to managing costs, United American Group Retiree Health plans:
- Provide supplemental benefits to retirees enrolled in Medicare
- Are flexible with custom-built benefit programs
- Are guaranteed acceptance
- Provide freedom to choose any providers who accept Medicare
- Come with excellent service and customer satisfaction
THE COMPANY BEHIND THE COVERAGE
There is a misconception in the insurance industry that all Seniors shop price. While it’s true that today’s consumers are better informed, when it comes to buying insurance, the vast majority of prospects rely on an agent to educate them on supplemental coverage that offers the best security and value in the long run. When you’re presenting UA products to your customer, ensure they know our credibility and longevity in the industry. Take a look at a few of our ratings.
- For more than 40 consecutive years, UA has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 7/19).
- AA- or “Very Strong” Financial Strength Rating from Standard & Poor’s (as of 11/18)
- A+ “Strong” Financial Strength Rating by Fitch (as of 11/18).
- A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau (as of 7/19)
There is a misconception in the Medicare industry that all seniors shop price (some do, some don’t). While it’s true that today’s consumers are better informed, when it comes to buying insurance, the vast majority of prospects rely an agent to educate them on supplemental coverage that offers the best security and value in the long run.
Ready to contract with UA? Contact our Agent Services team at (800) 925-7355 or email email@example.com.
- Source: 2017 NAIC Medicare Supplement Loss Ratios; 2017 Medicare Supplement Insurance Experience Reports, July, 2018.
- As long as premiums are paid on time.
- Cash and loan benefits can only be accessed by the policyholder. In order for the insured child to access cash or loan benefits when the child becomes of age, policy ownership must be transferred to insured child