If you’re in the market for a Medicare Supplement policy, you probably know there is no shortage of companies out there for you to choose from. It can be a bit overwhelming when you’re trying to pick one, and if you come across a name like United American Insurance Company, you might be wondering, is United American Insurance Company competitive in the Medicare Supplement industry?
In a word, YES.
For starters, United American Insurance Company (UA) has been selling Medicare Supplement plans since Medicare began in 1966. UA offers Medicare Supplement policies for 10 of the 11 standardized plans: A, B, C, D, F/HDF, G, K, L, and N (plan availability may vary by state). UA’s Medicare Supplements are guaranteed renewable, portable, and a policy can’t be canceled as long as premiums are paid on time.
UA also consistently earns high financial strength ratings from reputable independent industry analysts:
- For more than 40 consecutive years, UA has earned the A+ (Superior) Financial Strength Rating from A.M. Best Company (as of 7/19).
- AA- or “Very Strong” Financial Strength Rating from Standard & Poor’s (as of 11/18).
Expert Insurance Reviews notes that offering 10 out of the 11 possible standardized plans “is an impressive list of offerings and more than we have seen from some much larger companies.”1 UA is accredited with the Better Business Bureau® and has an A+ rating.2 Plus, UA is listed among the 10 Best Medicare Supplemental Insurance Companies for 2019 on Medicarefaq.com.3
United American Insurance Company has been a strong choice for Seniors for years.
So while you’re researching your options, know that United American Insurance Company has a lot going for it – 10 Medicare Supplement plans, strong financial ratings, and a long and solid history. Contact a licensed insurance agent to learn more details about UA’s plans today!
- Expert Insurance Reviews, United American Medicare Review, 2018
- Better Business Bureau®, United American Insurance Company, 2019
- MEDICAREFAQ, 10 Best Medicare Supplemental Insurance Companies, 2019